Successfully Fund Your Company’s Growth
Accounts receivable financing, also known as factoring, is buying up accounts receivable invoices at a lower rate than normal. As long as you sell your products or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, we have the perfect liquidity solution waiting just for you. We are experienced with financing companies of all types, including those that are losing money, just starting up or currently in bankruptcy. Since financing receivables is based off of your customer’s credit instead of yours, it’s not considered to be a debt. Essentially, you can look at it as selling an asset or outsourcing your business’s accounts receivable department.
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- We finance any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No Fixed Payments
- As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To…[ci-list type=”check”]
- Fund payroll or other operating expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on that large new account with confidence
Factoring in Your Success
The way we handle factoring is that we run a thorough check on your customer’s credit and inform you if we notice any indication of bad risks. You’ll also be supplied with in-depth statements every month. If your account qualifies, you’ll receive free credit insurance.
With our receivable program, you’ll have access to cash in 24 hours, and there are no personal guarantees to worry about. We can successfully finance any type of business, and even if the account doesn’t pay you won’t have to worry about recourse. We offer your clients credit insurance at absolutely no extra cost to you. There are no fixed payments or arbitrary loan board decisions.
Your funding will increase as your receivables and sales increase, which allows you to concentrate on running and building your business rather than focus on collections. Imagine being able to take full advantage of large purchase and early payment discounts from your suppliers and having the ability to take care of unexpected and large orders.
Contact us today for a free analysis of what we can do for your business.